Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Android Applications Development... Failed to execute tools\android.bat: Access is denied

201404152345

Been recently inspired to once more (after countless postponements) try my hand at Android development. Installed the Eclipse IDE (the Galileo version as recommended by the guide [Sam's Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours] I am presently referring to). After having installed the SDK and trying to go through with the installation, I get the following error:

Failed to execute tools\android.bat: Access is denied

Been going at it for hours. I've attempted to run the android.bat file as Administrator, and I've tried changing folder permissions to "Everyone". Then finally decided to check the web, and apparently it's a Java version issue. Gonna try installing one of the JDK7 versions I have first, then JDKs...

2349

No comments:

Post a Comment